Senior Associate Corporate/M&A Master of Laws with 4 to 7 years of relevant experience
Four & Five a niche business law firm, with a specific focus on corporate law, M&A, IT law, technology and GDPR, combining legal insights with a fresh and focused mindset. The firm has a unique variety of (inter)national clients and start-and scale-ups.
The M&A team gives pragmatic advice on matters such as mergers & acquisitions, investment transactions, restructuring projects corporate governance and general corporate matters.
You will be part of the M&A and corporate practice of our client. You will, amongst others:
- Advise clients in M&A deals;
- Advise clients on all aspects of corporate law, including drafting and negotiating all types of agreements;
- Work with and advise business clients directly;
- Take up the role of account manager for several clients;
- Supervise younger colleagues.
- You hold a Belgian Masters in law and have strong academic credentials.
- You are passionate about M&A and have 4 to 7 years of relevant experience in this domain.
- You are fluent in Dutch and English (both written and spoken).
- You have the ability to work well both in team and individually.
- You are focused on client relationship and are solution-oriented.
- Ability to see the big picture and solutions instead of problems.
- You will be part of a team with a proven track record within M&A and corporate.
- You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic team, where initiative is truly valued.
- You will have room for personal development.
- You will have a competitive compensation related to your qualifications and experience and a stimulating work environment.
Contact Annick Hellemans
email@example.com or +32 476 421 131
Please clearly indicate the reference number VL/LAW/2501/20.